Today we’ve launched a new perk to help mental health charities to support Fireworks whilst doing what they do best – giving support to people affected by mental illness. We are delighted to have the support of the Wellcome Trust, and think that other charities could reach their goals through supporting Fireworks. We would love to work together to get more people talking openly about mental illness, and reducing stigma and misconceptions.
Charity Supporter Perk
Our new Charity Supporter perk is priced at £500 and includes:
- Your charity logo on the credits of the film
- A permanent section about your organisation on the ‘Supporters’ page of our website, including a detailed description of your services and aims, a photo, and prominent link to your website
- Enhanced promotion of your charity through our social media networks
- Mentions in press releases wherever possible
- Featured in a targeted mailout to our database that offers advice to anyone affected by the themes of mental health in the film
Reach New Audiences
Fireworks takes a light-hearted approach to looking at the effect of bipolar disorder on families, and we hope that the film will attract members of the public who are touched by the condition in some way, but not yet actively seeking support or even realising that support is available.
We are keen that all audience members who see the film and feel the need afterwards to discuss their own experiences of mental illness will have appropriate support. So if you represent a charity that needs to reach out to a new audience, snap up our perk and reach out to ours!
Contact us to find out more.