We’re looking for the most striking digital images from this Guy Fawkes night and we want you to capture them.
Submit a picture from Bonfire Night 2014 and you could have your work published as the header of the Fireworks website, Facebook and Twitter for the duration of November with a special thanks acknowledging your work.
You can submit images of fireworks, bonfires and Guy Fawkes’ as long as they are taken at Bonfire Night 2014. Just remember to be safe and don’t get close to fire or fireworks.
Enter by tweeting your picture to @FireworksFilm with #FireFlash, but before you snap, take a look at the rules:
- All photographs submitted must have permission to do so from the person who took them.
- By submitting you acknowledge that if your photograph wins it will be used for marketing purposes.
- No Watermarks are allowed in the photographs. The photographer will be credited on the Fireworks Website.
- Images must be at least 4MP but can be any dimensions. You may submit a lower resolution photograph on twitter if a higher resolution can be provided on request.
- Images can be edited as long as the original image can also be provided on request.
- No faces may feature in the images. People can feature in the images if their face is hidden.
The contest closes at 8am on Friday 7th November and the winning photograph will be selected by Monday 10th.